28 February 2012
With over twenty years' experience in wastewater aeration, Envicon manufacture high specification diffusers for the use in wastewater treatment plants around the world. EnSo use the diffusers in their Ocean range of sewage treatment systems, to ensure high quality and reliable processing of the effluent.
60-70% of the total power consumption of a wastewater treatment plant is down to the costs of running the aeration system, therefore the more effective the aeration system, the cheaper it will be to run. Choosing a reliable and effective aeration systems ensures superb processing capability at a value-for-money cost - this is why EnSo choose Envicon.
A wide range of diffusers and aerators are available for systems from 6 pe to municipal site processing waste to 2.3 million pe. For more information, visit EnSo-Envicon web page or contact us for a quotation.
- Enso welcomes our new sales and administration assistant.
- EnSo welcome new Sales Director - David Barrett
- Viva la Sewage! - postgraduate thesis undertaken with EnSo
- Barchester Healthcare pleased to continue working with EnSo Servicing
- EnSo Team Building in Snowdonia