Living in a rural idyll is the dream of many people, but living “off-mains” can be a daunting and confusing experience when considering the treatment and disposal of sewage from the household. Whether you have an existing property or are building a new one, EnSo International are expert in providing the right solution for your situation.
If your property cannot be connected to a mains sewerage network you will have to provide private sewage treatment, prior to discharging to watercourse or soak away arrangement.
The costs involved with tankering a cess pool can accumulate with time, and many new builds require treatment plants as part of the planning permission.
It is a legal requirement with packaged sewage treatment systems up to 50-persons that they undergo rigorous testing to the latest European standard BS EN12566-3 (2005).
The Solution: EnSo Ocean Classic
The Ocean Classic Range (6-50pe) of packaged sewage treatment plant was developed with protection of the environment at the forefront.
The range is designed, manufactured and independently tested to the latest European regulatory standards (BS EN 12566-3), consistently achieving very high removal efficiencies and independent performance testing for CE Accreditation. Low energy consumption, low operation & maintenance costs and a completely below ground installation makes the Ocean Classic Range the ideal product for specifiers, installers and end users.
The Ocean Classic Range caters for wastewater generated from residential properties and small commercial businesses with flows ranging between 1.2m3/d to 10m3/d. Utilising the latest Submerged Aerated Filter (SAF) Technology, with a modular tank approach, the biological process consistently produces a quality of final effluent that guarantees the end user will meet the consent standards set by the regulatory bodies throughout Europe.
Features of the Ocean Classic Range:
- Fully tested to BS EN12566-3
- Effluent quality better than 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- 97% BOD removal efficiency
- Robust polyethylene construction: the material of choice for off-mains drainage professionals
- Utilises proven SAF Technology
- Pressure treated timber kiosk supplied with every Ocean Classic purchased
- Suitable for discharge into ground or watercourse (subject to regulatory approval)
- Completely below ground installation
- Minimal aesthetic impact
- Simple and flexible installation
- Can be installed in trafficable areas with suitably designed cover slab and access covers
- Lightweight and easy to handle and manoeuvre (300kg)
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
For more information about our Ocean Classic please click on the PDF link below:
Ocean Classic Brochure