The EnSo International sewage treatment range caters for 6 to 4000 population equivalent, with high removal efficiencies, low energy consumption, low operation and maintenance costs and peace of mind.
Below is information on the different ranges:
Ocean Professional Treatment Plants
From care homes to breweries, hotels to caravan parks, the Ocean Professional Range is designed to be flexible enough to accommodate your individual needs.
The Ocean Professional Range uses EnSo International’s process engineering expertise, to provide wastewater treatment solutions for applications up to and including 4000 population equivalent. EnSo selects the most appropriate products to ensure the final effluent quality requirements and incorporates existing site assets, where possible, into the finished scheme. Using this approach EnSo is able to achieve discharge quality limits as low as 5:5:5mg/l (BOD:SS:NH3)
The Ocean Professional Range offers products and systems utilising a variety of process technology housed within bespoke modular tanks. As each of these processes offer distinct advantages over the other, we will review your individual situation and recommend the best solution, dependent on treated effluent quality, footprint and budget requirements. Details on these processes can be found in our glossary.
Features of the Ocean Professional Range
- Process flexibility ensuring selection of the best technology for the project
- Utilises existing site assets where applicable to reduce overall cost
- Upgrade existing plant and equipment
- Stand-alone biological and nitrification filters are available
- Simple below ground installation with minimal aesthetic impact (also suitable for installation beneath driveways and car parks)
- Low energy consumption with energy saving module (up to 50% energy reduction on fluctuating occupancy sites, such as caravan parks.
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Full after sales support