Service Technician Required
You will be primarily responsible for carrying out the Servicing of specialist water treatment equipment and pumping stations.
- Servicing and commissioning water treatment equipment at sites across the UK.
- General maintenance and repair of equipment, ‘like for like’ replacement using a variety of hand tools. Occasional use of hand held power tools.
- Collecting information and report writing.
- On site water sampling and analysis.
- Weekly and monthly stock management, consumables used on site and service vehicle and contents.
- Identify and document key information necessary for the successful installation of equipment
- Assisting with assembling of wastewater treatment plants
- Communicating with clients both face to face, and by email or phone
Duties will be carried out within an environment that has inherent risk, therefore a good understanding of site specific risk assessment and method statements is required. The job also involves a large element of lone working.
Ability to use basic Microsoft Office is an advantage (Outlook, Work and Excel)
Full driving licence is required as you will be driving a company van. You will spend a lot of time travelling including some overnight stays.
Use of a company van
25 days a year paid holiday
Ongoing training opportunities
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com clearly referencing ‘Service Technician’ in the subject box