Following a successful trial, a permanent leachate treatment system is now running at this landfill site in Carmarthenshire.
EnSo were involved with this project from the early stages to ensure that wastewater requirements were effectively dealt with. Due to the sensitive nature of this site, EnSo recommended a Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR) be installed at the new-build hotel to achieve very tight discharge standards.
Living in a rural setting should be an idyllic experience, even when it comes to sewage. An Ocean treatment plant offers a cost effective & low impact design choice with added peace of mind.
Understanding the flows at different times of the year are critical to ensuring that off-mains sewage treatment works at caravan and leisure parks. EnSo used their understanding to upgrade this site in Oxfordshire.
Wastewater from residential care homes often needs additional treatment, due the complexities caused by high levels of laundry and kitchen waste. Understanding this, EnSo designed a system to deal with this and meet Environment Agency consent levels consistently.
The EnSo trial leachate solution works alongside the existing treatment systems and has enabled the the ammonia target to be met and has saved the council money.
When this pub chain needed to upgrade their existing sewage treatment system due to expansion on site, they turned to EnSo. We understand that it is common for pubs to produce low flows but high organic strength waste and provided a robust solution.
Working with Winchester City Council, EnSo have refurbished and upgraded several council managed sites, serving housing developments in Hampshire. Our work has resulted in a reduction of odours and substantial improvement in energy costs.
- Landfill leachate treatment solution for Council
- New build hotel discharging to sensitive site - Holiday Inn, Winchester
- Off mains sewage treatment in a rural setting - Domestic Dwelling, Gloucestershire
- Sewage treatment plant upgrade due to expansion - Greenhill Leisure Park
- Sewage treatment solution for the future – Residential Care Home, East Sussex
- Trial of landfill leachate treatment solution for County Council
- Upgrade of sewage treatment system – Public House, Surrey
- Winchester City Council - refubishment of existing sewage treatment systems